Enjoy locally roasted coffee at The Rose Garden at Floradale Nurseries. Only 12 minutes from our accommodations.
Addo National Elephant Park is only 30 minutes from our accommodations. The host offers wonderful advice about the park.
Top 6 Shopping Centres in Port Elizabeth
Do you require some retail therapy or perhaps you would like to catch a movie? We have great shopping centres in Port Elizabeth. Here follows a short list of our 6 most popular centres.
Port Elizabeth Shopping Centres :
1. Walmer Park Shopping Centre is an exclusive destination and offers an exciting mix of retail, restaurant, movies and service related businesses, all under one roof. Conveniently situated in the leafy suburb of Walmer, this luxurious centre offers shoppers in excess of 43 000m² of retail floor space and approx 120 retail stores and restaurants.
2. Greenacres Shopping Centre, Port Elizabeth's biggest shopping centre, opened its glass doors on 22 October 1981 and three decades on, the shopping centre is still regarded as the shopping destination of choice.
Centrally located, its unique appeal is enhanced by a tenancy that includes reputable national retailers who together with family businesses have served the community for decades. Greenacres Shopping Centre, with its "showcase" type shops attracts over a million shoppers a month.
3. Moffett on Main Lifestyle Centre The upmarket Moffett on Main Lifestyle centre is home to chic décor stores, clothing stores, indoor entertainment and distinctive restaurants offer you a whole new approach to lifestyle living for the entire family. Located in its prime position on the corner of Main Road Walmer and the William Moffett Expressway, this new centre epitomises comfort, luxury and leisure. This impressive 42 000m² establishment includes 28 500m² of retail space with 700 basement parking bays. Anchor tenants include Checkers, Galaxy Bingo, Galaxy Grill, Planet Fitness, Baby City, Mr Price Home and Mr Price Sport: each of these stores represent a first in the Eastern Cape.
4. 9th Avenue Shopping Centre A neighbourhood shopping centre situated on the corner of 9th Avenue and Main Road, Walmer.
5. Summerstrand Village Shopping Centre this is the centre to visit for brunches, lunches and seaside dinners. For the young at heart, for the basic and not-so-basic, it’s all at Summerstrand’s very own “village”. Relaxed, easy and convenient, its seaside shopping that’s waiting for you! The centre overlooks the Summerstrand Beach.
6. Baywest Mall
Shoppers will be spoilt for choice at Baywest Mall, the Eastern Capes one and only destination centre, merging the likes of food, fashion and fun in a safe and modern environment. Endless entertainment is on offer at the Fun Factory between the Olympic sized Ice rink, IMAX, cine prestige and the Games Arcade -weekends will never be the same.
Situated conveniently along the N2 freeway in Port Elizabeth’s western suburbs, Baywest Mall is within easy reach for shoppers throughout the Bay and combines firm family favorites with various never before seen global brands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the many tantalizing eateries in our food court, whilst keeping an eye on streaming entertainment beamed onto one of the biggest TV screens in South Africa.
It’s an ideal world you will never want to leave, and with our extended trading hours, it will feel like you won’t have to!